What we do
Voice of the Customer
Voice of the Employee
Staff engagement & performance
Insight & analytics
White papers and Case studies
White papers & Case studies
THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY CONUNDRUM
- How to transform customer contact from a cost-centre to a profit-centre.
THE BANKERS DILEMMA
- How to stay close to customers when customer transactions are becoming more remote.
THE CHALLENGE FOR INVESTMENT AND PENSIONS PROVIDERS
- Getting to know and nurture your customers.
THE BUILDING SOCIETY BALANCING ACT
- Maintaining the personal touch in a digital world
WHAT'S IN A NUMBER?
- Customer feedback metrics - what influences them (and what doesn’t), how best they can be applied and how to get the most from NPS, CSAT and Effort.
- What Mad Men can teach us about generating value from customer feedback
- Best practice for using customer feedback to create a robust framework for measuring, managing and rewarding agent performance in the contact centre.
WHY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE HAS BECOME THE PRIMARY BATTLEGROUND FOR BRANDS
- How we have moved from an Age of Information to an Age of Experience in which the traditional four Ps of marketing have given way to drivers of brand differentiation.
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP
- An innovative approach to using customer insight to support and develop contact centre agents.
- Supporting culture change in one of the UK's top insurance companies.
- How Kent Reliance used ServiceTick’s 'listening framework' to transform the company.
- How Shawbrook Bank used ServiceTick’s Voice of the Customer (VoC) programme to validate and improve upon the already great experience they provided for customers.
Want to see us in action?
Receive a personal demonstration from one of the team.
Request a demo